Slyletica is one of the fastest growing and innovative fashion companies in Australia. Here’s your chance to take the world by storm.
We’re Australia’s fastest growing Manufacturing and Brand Development agency partnering with Entrepreneurs, Influencers, and Enterprises, providing them with an end-to-end solution to develop their own clothing brand. We’ve worked with top Instagram Influencers, Athletes, and TV personalities from around the world as well as established fitness franchises like Tough Mudder, BFT and Fernwood Fitness.
Activewear is a $290 billion industry. We’re one of the innovators in this space and we have big dreams.
Since launching in December 2015, thousands of designs and products, representing tens of millions of dollars of end consumer sales have been made possible by Slyletica. Today we’ve expanded worldwide with sourcing offices in Hong Kong, and will soon be opening a Sales office in LA. Our Melbourne based team specialises in fashion design and production, digital marketing, product development, manufacturing, merchandising, as well as customer fulfilment.
Our values are at the forefront of all that we do. We pride ourselves on being personally invested in the development of our employees.
- Be an A-Player With A Start-up Mindset
- Take Extreme Ownership – Your Success Is Our Success
- Solve the Unsolvable – A “Yes We Can” Attitude
- Be Radically Candid – We Are A Family
Personal Leave: Slyletica is dedicated to prioritising the mental and physical health and wellbeing of our staff with extended paid personal leave available for all employees up to 15 days per year.
Flexible Working Hours: We believe in creating a culture of work/life balance, as well as attracting and retaining the best talent in the market – with core hours of 10 – 4 our employees get freedom to choose their start and finish times in order to create the life they want!
Subsidised Learning And Development opportunities: We believe training is a two-way process. We encourage employees to participate and to highlight any gaps in their own skills or knowledge they believe they have. Slyletica offers employees to take part in external training in relation to self-development and subsidise costs based on approved courses.
If you think you need to be a part of this Rockstar team, please email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR LATEST JOB LISTINGS:
- A fashion design degree from a respected Australian or international institution
- Thorough knowledge of silhouettes, fabrication, construction techniques, fit, and trims
- Strong design and communicative skills
- Highly Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Excel.
- Excellent technical drawing ability
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects while adhering to deadline
- Convert designs (psd, ai, or indd) into fully responsive eCommerce websites.
- Develop themes for CMS's - mainly Shopify but sometimes others.
- Communicate technical issues to Account Managers in plain English to resolve client problems.
- Be hands-on with theme and plugin development with HTML, CSS, PHP, and JS.
- Comfortable with basic server management - database creation, migrating sites and managing DNS settings.
- Can handle multiple priorities and confidently prioritise and communicate